The CDA believes that Canada’s best chance for continuing peace at home and abroad lies in having effective armed forces and a civil resource base which can be quickly mobilized.
- Consider the problems of national defence.
- Address issues with armoured industries
- Place those problems before the people of Canada.
- Co-ordination of service associations in matters of common interest to all branches of the Canadian forces.
- Make recommendations to the Government of Canada through the Minister of National Defence and other appropriate channels.
- Promote the industry or armoured and bulletproof protection
- Promote the efficiency and well being of the Canadian Forces.